- This topic has 12 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 hours, 16 minutes ago by ААocendnq.
June 4, 2020 at 5:00 am #2175National Agency for Equal Opportunities between Women and Men- ANESGuest
Measures for the the field of equal opportunities between women and men:
1. Ongoing public communication regarding the measures, rights and ways to address situations of gender discrimination, including gender-based violence, using communication channels accessible to the general public (Facebook and ANES website) and informing the public about the public services provided both by calling the telephone line with no. unique 0800 500 333 for victims of domestic and gender violence, as well as facilitating access to social services for them. Permanent transmission of press information / interviews through the media channels Agerpres, TVR, TVRI, B1TV, Canal 33 and radio stations (Radio Romania News, Europa FM, etc).
2. Starting an awareness campaign entitled “We see you, we respect you, we act together!” which will take place at national level and will have as objective the valorization with priority of the work of the personnel from the fields of maximum importance in the context created by the COVID1 pandemic, health, public order, defense, education. The campaign also aims to reduce the existing social cleavages in society for less visible categories of staff, but indispensable for carrying out day-to-day activities in any public or private entity. In the spirit of social dialogue, personalities from the public space will be invited to participate in this campaign, in order to make visible the efforts, sacrifices and dedication of the women who continued to work during this period. One of the actions of the campaign is to prioritize the work of auxiliary staff in medical care units (nurses and caregivers, who ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of health facilities, preparation of materials necessary for the activity, accompanying hospitalized patients and taking care of deceased persons).
3. Maintaining a constant dialogue and sending recommendations to public and private entities active in the field of equal opportunities and treatment between women and men. This constant dialogue is necessary for a coherent application of the principle of gender equality in various sectors of activity, for compliance with the relevant legislation and for the elaboration of recommendations for central and local public administration authorities, in order to combat the spread of COVID 19. These recommendations will be a point in the perspective of implementing specific policies and programs for reporting and sanctioning cases of gender discrimination in the workplace and sexual harassment. Those areas in which women are predominantly employed will be considered, given that they are now much more affected by the social distancing measures that have led to job losses. Thus, flight attendants, sales assistants (sales agent), working in beauty salons are already affected by the drastic limitation of the possibilities of carrying out the activity and implicitly are deprived of the remuneration related to the activities they can no longer perform. At the same time, they can no longer benefit from medical leave.
4. Own procedures shall be developed to adapt to the emergency generated by COVID 19, taking into account equal and non-discriminatory treatment for women and men, as well as respect for the rights of all persons in quarantine, regardless of religion, nationality, age, beliefs, social category, disability, belonging to a disadvantaged category.
5. Carrying out an analysis of gender discrimination, with reference to the situation of applications for technical unemployment, restriction of the activity of economic agents or the impossibility of continuing lucrative activities by small private entrepreneurs, in the context of the pandemic and the emergence of national emergency . In progress: requests for statistical data will be developed to: ANOFM, INS and COJES.
6. Submitting the recommendations of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection regarding the prevention and management of the situation generated by the COVID-19 pandemic in public services to COJES.
7. Application of the extension and diversification of the type of information provided at the level of the national telephone line 0800 500 333 for victims of domestic violence and gender violence, telephone line available free of charge, with non-stop assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ( for example, guidance on: tel- work, work from home, the possibility to stay at home with children under 12, technical unemployment, information for Romanian women abroad, in other states affected by COVID -19, information on national security measures adopted by military ordinances, etc.)
8. Communicating with other European countries and European and international bodies and achieving a permanent exchange of information and good practices on measures imposed in the context of the COVID pandemic 19.
9. Ongoing dialogue and consultation with representative NGOs in the field on potential immediate actions and projects in the field of gender equality, in the context of the measures imposed by the pandemic.
10. Collaboration with CARREFOUR ROMANIA, in order to carry out a public campaign, in order to bring to the public’s attention the work of those women who must ensure the passage in good conditions through the pandemic period, permanently exposing themselves to the risks of illness. Social distancing is not a real option for everyone – elderly or disabled people who depend on the help of others still need care, which makes social distancing impossible.
11. Raise public awareness of the exponential increase in pressure on care tasks, and the need to introduce specific measures to alleviate the situation by constantly calling for the support of women, the main support in households. The call will be addressed especially to all family members invited to participate in balancing the tasks of home care for children or the elderly, tasks that, in the current system of society, belong to women (short messages of public interest will be made in the media and thematic collages of video messages made by visual arts professionals).
12. Calling for the improvement of home education programs, which require minimum guidance for parents, the introduction of new distance learning tools to complete the formal curriculum and the design of alternative online pedagogical activities and programs could help to balance additional care tasks as an effective way to close gender gaps in the home.
13. Carry out a national campaign on the need to increase the representation of women in decision-making, as, in this context of the COVID-19 pandemic, nurses and medical staff work non-stop in the fight against the virus, but at decision-making level, men appear in the foreground. Once again, it is clear how women are not valued when decisions are made that directly influence their lives.
14. Carrying out the campaign “Women in the front line!” on the FB page of ANES for highlighting the activity submitted by women in the front line during the COVID 19 pandemic, in areas such as health, public order, defense, education, etc. These fields, mostly feminized, are now proving to be of major interest for the functioning of society as a whole, as evidenced by INS statistics. Only in the medical field in Romania: 70% of doctors are women; 91% of nurses are women; 78% of family doctors are women; 90% of pharmacists and pharmacists are women.
ACTION PLAN on preventing and combating domestic violence, in the light of the measures imposed at national level in order to combat the spread of COVID-19
1. Carrying out an analysis on the situation of domestic violence cases registered in the first quarter of 2020 / accommodation capacity in social services.
Following the centralization of the requested data, it resulted that social services for victims of domestic violence, both residential and day-to-day care, continued to operate in compliance with protection measures for both beneficiaries and specialized staff.
Only one center for victims of domestic violence, subordinated to DGASPC sector 3, respectively the Shelter for Victims of Domestic Violence “Sfanta Maria” reported that it suspended its activity during the state of emergency, being made available to children whose parents were detected with Covid 19.
At the same time, it resulted that in 4 counties (Bistrița-Năsăud, Mureș, Olt, and Bucharest Sector 3) within the residential social services there were no more accommodation places available on 31.03.2020.
At national level, there are currently a total of 236 services for victims of domestic violence: 152 SOCIAL SERVICES for preventing and combating domestic violence, of which: 146 for victims of domestic violence and 6 for domestic perpetrators and 84 specialized services: 42 support groups and 42 vocational counseling firms.
Compared to 2014 (the year of re-establishment of ANES) when there was a total number of only 82 services, it is found that their number has practically tripled, as a result of the structural reform that accompanied the legislative reform carried out against the implementation of Our.
In fact, the largest increase in the number of services was achieved this year (2020), by operationalizing on 04.03.2020 the services created by the POCU project: 465/4/4128038 „VENUS – Together for a safe life! ”(In the amount of 11 million Euro) -126 specialized services: 42 sheltered housing, 42 support groups, 42 vocational counseling offices, this being implemented by ANES in partnership with DGASPCs and DAS (in each County).
Of the 152 social services currently available, a number of 146 services are intended for victims of domestic violence and 6 for domestic aggressors, as follows:
– 105 residential services for victims of domestic violence, namely Emergency Reception Centers, Recovery Centers for Victims of Domestic Violence and Sheltered Housing for Victims of Domestic Violence;
– 41 full-time services, respectively Centers for preventing and combating domestic violence, Centers for information and awareness services for the population;
– 6 services for family aggressors.
At the same time, there are a number of 84 specialized services: 42 support groups and 42 vocational counseling offices.
We mention the fact that from the collaboration and continuous dialogue between ANES and the local public administration authorities with attributions in the field during this period, it resulted that the social services in residential regime carry out their activity in compliance with the measures and recommendations imposed at national level. the spread of COVID-19, and the day-to-day ones have modified and adapted their activity so that they can continue to provide counseling and information to victims of domestic violence (keeping social distance, alternative means of communication by phone, Whatsapp, Skype, etc.).
Also, in the next period, through the project “Support for the implementation of the Istanbul Convention in Romania” financed through the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021, within the “Justice” program and implemented by ANES (Total value of 2,500,000 euros ) the following activities will be carried out, among others:
– Establishment of 8 regional counselors’ counseling centers and development of a unitary methodology and a set of standardized tools for working with aggressors
– Support and counseling for victims of sexual violence by setting up 10 rape crisis centers.
M2 Permanent communication on the Facebook address and on the ANES website for the information of the public opinion about: the measures, the rights, the support services existing and available during this period.
Permanent promotion of the telephone line with unique number 0800 500 333 intended for victims of domestic violence. Sending press releases / conducting interviews through the national news agencies Agerpres and Mediafax and radio stations (Antena Satelor, Europa FM, etc.). Permanent
M3 Communication of recommendations addressed to potential victims in domestic violence regarding the further application of the protection measures provided by law: OPP, OP, access to social services, security measures necessary to prevent and limit the pandemic. Permanent.
M4 Ongoing dialogue and recommendations to all social service providers to remain available to potential beneficiaries – victims of domestic violence and to ensure admission to specialized residential services in compliance with the new security protection measures (some of them have developed their own procedure adapted to the situation emergency generated by COVID 19, taking into account: increased hygiene, social distancing, possibly isolation of new beneficiaries / quarantine). – Permanent
M5 Transmission of recommendations of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection on the prevention and management of the situation generated by the COVID-19 pandemic in social services, recommendations of managing authorities to social service providers to prevent and combat domestic violence and similar provisions in the Military Ordinances.- Permanent
M6 Sending the recommendation regarding the adaptation of the activity of non-residential social services, as the case may be, through alternative means of communication such as: telephone, WhatsApp, Skype, online information platform – on the institution’s website, information through Facebook page, etc. – Done
M7 Application of extension and diversification of the type of information provided thru the national hotline 0800 500 333 for victims of domestic violence, available free of charge, helpline with non-stop assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – 0800 500 333 (for example , guidance on: telework, work from home, the possibility to stay at home with children under 12, technical unemployment, information for Romanian women abroad in other states affected by COVID -19, information on national security measures adopted by Military Ordinances, etc.) – Permanent
According to the statistical data, in the period 01.01.2020 – 30.04.2020, 955 calls were registered.
Specifically, from the statistical data updated on 30.04.2020, it is found that between March 16, 2020 – April 30, 2020, which coincides with the initiation and maintenance of the state of emergency, at the national hotline for victims of domestic violence were registered 436 calls, highlighting an increase in the number of calls by 255, compared to the same period of the previous year. (181 calls).
Certainly, these figures reflect the greater need for information, and that is why we stand by all women who go through a situation of domestic violence and encourage both them and other people who are aware of such acts to call telephone line with no. unique 0800 500 333 and ask for support.
M8 Organizing specific training sessions in order to strengthen the intervention capacity of HELPLINE operators with no. unique 0800 500 333 to increase the level of quality of services for victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and sex discrimination (with the support of the eLiberation Association).
3 training sessions were organized by specialized trainers from the eLiberare Association.
M9 Permanent dialogue with colleagues from the Romanian Police / IGPR to ensure the issuance of provisional protection orders in good condition and to monitor these orders and protection orders. Permanent
M10 Communicating with other European countries European and international bodies and exchanging information and best practices. Permanent (ANES representatives are members of the Gender Equality Commission – Council of Europe)
M11 Carrying out an Analysis of the situation in other states regarding the incidence of domestic violence. Accomplished
M12 Ongoing dialogue and consultation with representative NGOs in the field on potential actions, measures and projects in the field. Permanent
M13 Collaboration and partnership with VODAFONE, regarding the launch in our country of the dedicated application – Bright Sky (as part of a global plan) that can be used by all women affected by situations of domestic violence (with information about the real support provided by state institutions / services and NGOs, recommendations, legislation, contact details, etc.). The application was launched on May 7, 2020.
M14 Develop a personal safety plan for DV victims. Its use in the specialized call center / 0800 500 333. Made
M15 Collaboration and partnership with the Commission for Equal Opportunities between Women and Men (Chamber of Deputies), Romanian Women’s Lobby and the National College of Pharmacists, on initiating a campaign to support and inform RV victims through pharmacies (use of a code). In progress
M16 Initiation of a dialogue with the Federation of the Hotel Industry in Romania (FIHR) for implementation of a Support Program for victims of domestic violence (allocation in each county of a number of rooms to accommodate DV victims in collaboration with DGASPC). This initiative is to be explored only according to the needs analysis at county / national level.
M17 Carrying out an online support action / campaign to support victims of domestic violence by co-opting personalities/public persons to promote messages of encouragement and trust in the intervention of the authorities eg (Alexandra Stan, Corina Chiriac, Andra, etc.).
A campaign was carried out with the support of Mediafax. Another 2 campaigns are underway with the eLiberare Association and the Avon Foundation.
M18. Initiate a dialogue with national store networks: Carrefour, Kaufland, Mega Image on information and support actions for victims of domestic violence. In progress
M19 Initiation of a dialogue with companies that provide online deliveries: Avon, eMAG (the largest online retailer nationwide) for the implementation of initiatives in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (transmission of messages / recommendations (Safety List, unique dedicated no. , etc.) to support DV victims by including them in dispatched packages) – In progress
A campaign with the Avon Foundation is underway.
M 20 Collaboration with Trade Unions and Employers that are part of the Social Dialogue Commission / working groups set up at ANES level, in order to request support for informing potential victims in situations of domestic violence regarding the application of protection measures provided by law: OPP, OP, access to social services, use of the Personal Safety Plan for RV victims.
M21 Elaboration of a Protocol of collaboration with ANOFM in order to support the activities of the 42 Vocational Counseling Offices (recently established at the level of each county / DGASPC, in order to guide vocational and support the socio-professional integration of victims of domestic violence, especially in the context of dynamics labor market generated by COVID -19 – Under development.
M22 Exploring the working hypothesis regarding access no. single emergency 112 by victims of domestic violence at risk by using a code designed not to alert the aggressor in connection with the immediate intervention of the police.- In progress.
M23- Making and broadcasting a message of public interest on television stations
There are currently ongoing discussions with TVR and the National Audiovisual Council.
July 30, 2021 at 9:38 am #2564DanielMesGuest
https://bit.ly/3ydqiDU Make Money To Make Use Of Facebook, Twitter And Youtube
September 9, 2021 at 5:00 am #2725OpporussyGuest
http://buypropeciaon.com/ – Propecia
September 14, 2021 at 7:34 pm #2812foefeabGuest
http://buylasixshop.com/ – Lasix
October 24, 2021 at 5:14 pm #3005mjjyzkwGuest
October 25, 2021 at 11:55 am #3008vlplrkcGuest
Cмотреть новая серия онлайн, Озвучка – Перевод TVShows, LostFilm, алексфильм, BaibaKoTV Игра в кальмара 2 сезон 1 серия Великая, Космические войска, Сверхъестественное, Вампиры средней полосы, Звоните ДиКаприо!, Энн – все серии, все сезоны.
October 25, 2021 at 7:52 pm #3009pfnenfkGuest
Cмотреть все сезоны и серии онлайн, Озвучка – Перевод Amedia, Jaskier, AlexFilm, HDrezka Studio Украинский Холостячка 2 сезон 7 серия смотреть онлайн Бумажный дом, Нормальные люди, Мир Дикого Запада, Убийства в одном здании, Эпидемия, Миллиарды – все серии, все сезоны.
October 27, 2021 at 9:55 pm #3016lmyoizlGuest
October 29, 2021 at 12:50 pm #3031
October 29, 2021 at 5:00 pm #3052ViagraGuest
Achete Furosemide 40
November 9, 2021 at 6:43 am #3278АААnkdgywoGuest
upddssi bmnjvhl yhhhthr
ggnwyvi mamockm cpkuaim
cnemjwo wxzyfbq cnseoga
November 19, 2021 at 12:54 pm #3298ААpyjulinGuest
November 27, 2021 at 7:32 pm #3319ААocendnqGuest